About Me

Hello! My name is Rogerray Frye. I live in Old Town in the lovely state capital of Lansing, MI and I LOVE it! I've been a photographer and videographer for over 27 years. I enjoy my life thoroughly and live it to the fullest. My motto is Live, Love, and Laugh often. My youngest son, Taylor, works at Liquid Web and really likes his job. Myles, my first born, will graduate this spring with his Bachelors Degree in networking from Saginaw Valley. I am so proud of both my young men. I'm back at college to start a new adventure and let my career flourish for many years to come. I love animals! I have two wonderful cats in my life, Toby and Tabitha. They have been the love of my life since 1999 - unconditional love for 12 years! Benny and Butters just joined the family; they're the NEW cats on the block! They been with us for 3 years. I've been teased I'm the unofficial mayor of Old Town, as I can't help but stop and talk to all my wonderful friends and family here. If you need me for business, I'm confident you'll love my work. If you just want to be friends, I'd love to share that with you too! Cheers! Rogerray

Friday, December 16, 2011

Last day of college for this year 2011!

The last day, last class and looking forward to time off during the holidays. We have been watching a show called SOAP for the 70's at our friend Cathy Parker on Sunday night. We have made it though the first season and there are 3 more. It takes us back to a time that things where different. It's worth checking out!
I turned in all my homework last week and this is just the last class where we give feed back for the course. I would really like to skip, but it does effect my grade so I desided to just stick it out one last class.

Well today is the last day of class for the year of 2011 and it is a little bitter sweet. I was hopping for it to end and now it's here I wish it would go on forever. I learned that visiting the past can be a roller coaster, but sometimes you just have to be strapped in and take the ride. I learned alto about my fellow students and where they are going I there life. I look forward to working with many of them in this new year of 2012.
As for feeling that I am going in the right direction, it's a toss up this week. I know I am a very good image maker and my photos hanging at The soup spoon is getting great reviews, I just feel that 2012 has to bring all this work into a clear and concise point of veiw. I know that I plan on staying in the field of photographry and video, just how will I make more money at it in 2012. Only time will tell, as I always say, Time is Everything!
 Happy end of the year blues and looking forward to the brighter future of 2012.  

No comments:

Post a Comment