About Me

Hello! My name is Rogerray Frye. I live in Old Town in the lovely state capital of Lansing, MI and I LOVE it! I've been a photographer and videographer for over 27 years. I enjoy my life thoroughly and live it to the fullest. My motto is Live, Love, and Laugh often. My youngest son, Taylor, works at Liquid Web and really likes his job. Myles, my first born, will graduate this spring with his Bachelors Degree in networking from Saginaw Valley. I am so proud of both my young men. I'm back at college to start a new adventure and let my career flourish for many years to come. I love animals! I have two wonderful cats in my life, Toby and Tabitha. They have been the love of my life since 1999 - unconditional love for 12 years! Benny and Butters just joined the family; they're the NEW cats on the block! They been with us for 3 years. I've been teased I'm the unofficial mayor of Old Town, as I can't help but stop and talk to all my wonderful friends and family here. If you need me for business, I'm confident you'll love my work. If you just want to be friends, I'd love to share that with you too! Cheers! Rogerray

Monday, May 21, 2012

East Lansing Art Festival




Well another year has come and gone and the kick off to summer is the East Lansing Art Fair. I have to say that with the construction this years festival was really odd. It seemed bigger than ever, but the flow sucked! Music was shoved into the police parking lot and people seemed rude. We only stayed 3 hours and then Bertlee made these beautiful pies!


Well I am off to get some eye drops because my eyes are killing me! dam allergies! Then back to start on painting and scraping the house!
Happy Monday, May 21st 2012!

- Posted from little Rayray IPad

Location:N Capitol Ave,Lansing Charter Township,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment