About Me

Hello! My name is Rogerray Frye. I live in Old Town in the lovely state capital of Lansing, MI and I LOVE it! I've been a photographer and videographer for over 27 years. I enjoy my life thoroughly and live it to the fullest. My motto is Live, Love, and Laugh often. My youngest son, Taylor, works at Liquid Web and really likes his job. Myles, my first born, will graduate this spring with his Bachelors Degree in networking from Saginaw Valley. I am so proud of both my young men. I'm back at college to start a new adventure and let my career flourish for many years to come. I love animals! I have two wonderful cats in my life, Toby and Tabitha. They have been the love of my life since 1999 - unconditional love for 12 years! Benny and Butters just joined the family; they're the NEW cats on the block! They been with us for 3 years. I've been teased I'm the unofficial mayor of Old Town, as I can't help but stop and talk to all my wonderful friends and family here. If you need me for business, I'm confident you'll love my work. If you just want to be friends, I'd love to share that with you too! Cheers! Rogerray

Monday, November 21, 2011

November already! What a great Party light candle party!

Well as you can see I have not written for at least a month because the fall weather has a way of keeping me busy.
Getting the leafs and lawn aren't put away is a sad time for me , but as we all know this is not a dress rehearsal and life will alway march on. I spent allot of October getting wedding and college stuff done.
Friday was a great time to think about the smells of the house, and our party light party was a great success .
I was the only one that went to bed at a decent morning hour and the house is sleeping in, so I snuck out to breakfast at heart and soul.
It was a great candle party I think everybody everybody had a great time. Dan and Danny bought the nicest candle mirror candle holder. I had a great sleep early morning because they where up till then!
Here are some of the great people that made this wonderful party happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment