About Me

Hello! My name is Rogerray Frye. I live in Old Town in the lovely state capital of Lansing, MI and I LOVE it! I've been a photographer and videographer for over 27 years. I enjoy my life thoroughly and live it to the fullest. My motto is Live, Love, and Laugh often. My youngest son, Taylor, works at Liquid Web and really likes his job. Myles, my first born, will graduate this spring with his Bachelors Degree in networking from Saginaw Valley. I am so proud of both my young men. I'm back at college to start a new adventure and let my career flourish for many years to come. I love animals! I have two wonderful cats in my life, Toby and Tabitha. They have been the love of my life since 1999 - unconditional love for 12 years! Benny and Butters just joined the family; they're the NEW cats on the block! They been with us for 3 years. I've been teased I'm the unofficial mayor of Old Town, as I can't help but stop and talk to all my wonderful friends and family here. If you need me for business, I'm confident you'll love my work. If you just want to be friends, I'd love to share that with you too! Cheers! Rogerray

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The wicked witch of the west blew little carols house away!

Memorial day was REALLY festive in Lansing and the surrounding areas. Sunday night the weather turned on us and into tornado weather about 5:00 PM. Ricky and I had been working on the house all day and it was Windy and nice bright weather and then the doom of the storm was upon us really fast! The sirens went off three times and the news was very unsure where or if any tornados where sited. Bertlee got a phone call and bounced off the couch because his niece little carols house was totally destroyed!



He had to go out and see if he could help, and was up and gone in a flash.
I was on pins and needles because we did not know what to do so we went on with our plans to go to Renee's house for a wet barbecue. Shelly, me and Ricky showed up at about 6:30 right after the a ok that the storm had passed. We had prepared vadelia onions to roast on the grill, and they where so good! I'm going to make them ALOT this summer on my own grill. We had a great visit and smiles where forced though the tension of the storm and the unknown of little carols house. Bertlee called about 8ish and said it was all gone, house, trees but little Carol was fine, except for the brick that smacked her on the ass as she was running down to the basement for cover. She did not know how lucky she really was until after when she came up and saw all the destruction. What a CRAZY memorial day eve!
Monday, memorial day 2011
Bertlee took 3 Excedrin PM's to sleep and I was whipped from all the yard work and painting from the day before. I think I got up about 11am to the smell of coffee and laughter.


-- Post From Little Rayray iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment