About Me

Hello! My name is Rogerray Frye. I live in Old Town in the lovely state capital of Lansing, MI and I LOVE it! I've been a photographer and videographer for over 27 years. I enjoy my life thoroughly and live it to the fullest. My motto is Live, Love, and Laugh often. My youngest son, Taylor, works at Liquid Web and really likes his job. Myles, my first born, will graduate this spring with his Bachelors Degree in networking from Saginaw Valley. I am so proud of both my young men. I'm back at college to start a new adventure and let my career flourish for many years to come. I love animals! I have two wonderful cats in my life, Toby and Tabitha. They have been the love of my life since 1999 - unconditional love for 12 years! Benny and Butters just joined the family; they're the NEW cats on the block! They been with us for 3 years. I've been teased I'm the unofficial mayor of Old Town, as I can't help but stop and talk to all my wonderful friends and family here. If you need me for business, I'm confident you'll love my work. If you just want to be friends, I'd love to share that with you too! Cheers! Rogerray

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fathers day at Brother Bobbies 2011

What a great weekend! It promised to rain may days but we had great weather for Bobbies cook out at his house in Elsie. Oscar, mom, dad and Edie Plus my boys Myles and Taylor and of course Bertlee all went over to Elsie where I grew up for a wonderful fathers day get-together. Sister Julie and Mariah showed up too and I have to say that the meal was wonderful!


Bobby has become the grill king and the steaks and roasted onions where so good! He doesn't like help, but he will let Bertlee bring his famous potato salad. My dad is doing pretty well after his stroke and Edie was glad that he stayed in Florida for his physical therapy.


This is a picture of Myles me and dad at his house when we moved his couch.

Oscar is doing really well for a young age of 85 and this is my sister Julie with him.


Just before I left, I saw some older pictures at Bobby's house and it was picture of mom and dad and the whole family before mom and dad divorced.











I think it's the only one of us when was younger. It was nice to be able to all be together without any drama. Well off to work on a video just a quick happy Ho and what I know....till later..


-- Post From Little Rayray iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment