About Me

Hello! My name is Rogerray Frye. I live in Old Town in the lovely state capital of Lansing, MI and I LOVE it! I've been a photographer and videographer for over 27 years. I enjoy my life thoroughly and live it to the fullest. My motto is Live, Love, and Laugh often. My youngest son, Taylor, works at Liquid Web and really likes his job. Myles, my first born, will graduate this spring with his Bachelors Degree in networking from Saginaw Valley. I am so proud of both my young men. I'm back at college to start a new adventure and let my career flourish for many years to come. I love animals! I have two wonderful cats in my life, Toby and Tabitha. They have been the love of my life since 1999 - unconditional love for 12 years! Benny and Butters just joined the family; they're the NEW cats on the block! They been with us for 3 years. I've been teased I'm the unofficial mayor of Old Town, as I can't help but stop and talk to all my wonderful friends and family here. If you need me for business, I'm confident you'll love my work. If you just want to be friends, I'd love to share that with you too! Cheers! Rogerray

Friday, June 17, 2011

White party and Gay pride 2011










The busy three weeks to get the house ready for summer's stay cation and gay pride has become more and more demanding. This year I did have a lot of help getting the treehouse porch ready by my new friend Ricky from Kalamazoo.








It looks marvelous and in was so happy to be able to make my deadline of this weekend for it to be done. Now understand, I also got the VIP room floor down behind the garage and all the flowers planted along with getting the pool set up and whole house cleaned. Yep busy superman here. I will say though all the compliments and fun had by all is worth it. I am the house on the block that EVERYBODY love to come to! I hope it stays like that for a very long time. Anyways let me digress back to earlier on Friday when I was still getting ready for the white party.








Jamie, my long time friend that I would not know what to do without him came and saved me because he bought the wrong outfit at kohls. I asked him to stop by and get me because I was not going to be wearing white if I did not go with him. I had been so busy I did not even stop to go shopping for an outfit for this weekend! So off we went to kohls at the busiest time of the day. It had started raining at 10 am and finally stopped When we got there at 4 ish. I was hoping that it would rain Dam hard and get it out of it's system so we could have a great night. I found a really nice outfit with white dockers and apartment 9 summer white short cuffed shirt.








White is not my color but I did want to fit in with all the others so white it was! When I arrived home Bertlee was just getting out of the shower and








Renne was getting her make done by JR, how was still in his incognito , which is his robe. I rushed upstairs to steam my outfit and get ready before everybody arrived. I looked stunning in white but I do have to say WE ALL look marvelous! Here are some of photos.




















































































































Post From Little Rayray iPad


Location:W Maple St,Lansing,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment