About Me

Hello! My name is Rogerray Frye. I live in Old Town in the lovely state capital of Lansing, MI and I LOVE it! I've been a photographer and videographer for over 27 years. I enjoy my life thoroughly and live it to the fullest. My motto is Live, Love, and Laugh often. My youngest son, Taylor, works at Liquid Web and really likes his job. Myles, my first born, will graduate this spring with his Bachelors Degree in networking from Saginaw Valley. I am so proud of both my young men. I'm back at college to start a new adventure and let my career flourish for many years to come. I love animals! I have two wonderful cats in my life, Toby and Tabitha. They have been the love of my life since 1999 - unconditional love for 12 years! Benny and Butters just joined the family; they're the NEW cats on the block! They been with us for 3 years. I've been teased I'm the unofficial mayor of Old Town, as I can't help but stop and talk to all my wonderful friends and family here. If you need me for business, I'm confident you'll love my work. If you just want to be friends, I'd love to share that with you too! Cheers! Rogerray

Monday, August 23, 2010

P town vacation 2010




Bertlee got up early and I slept in at David's so that I would be totally rested for the day. Bertlee went for a walk on the beach and I think almost watched the sunrise. I took my tome and got ready just about the same time David rolled out of bed. Breakfast was great and we had a wonderful time on the deck overlooking beautiful Buzzards bay. After breakfast, bert and I went for a walk down to the ocean to see the little crabs running away as you walked by them! It is so fun to see then run with such a big claw and such force! Could you imagine having a hand as big as your body! Check it out!
The boys at the dock where catching blue rock crabs.
They where using raw chicken legs and they said there grandma was going to cook the crabs for dinner. This was such a wonderful way to get your seafood!
We stopped by David's house before we left for P town and this gave me a little time to take some HDRS at David's house. Check the out and tell me what you think.











The Drive down to P Town
I decided to let David drive and me and dolly the dog rode in the back seat. David can handle this crazy driving and all the round a bouts, so it gave me time to catch up on my blog.
Dolly could not sit still while her dad was driving, and she was a little nervous about dave's driving. She and I where on the same path! I did get David to stop for clam chowder after the tenth place we passed. I have to whine like a back seat driver to get some though!
Ray and Karen had left at 11am and we left at 2pm. They only arrived less than a hour before us! That is how bad the driving is going to the cape on a Saturday is! We switched places when dropped the boys off at the "Ranch B and B". The ranch is right down in the heart of P Town and the street are not your normal streets. They are barely two lanes and have never changed from there brick ways. Parking is a premium and you never park close. By the time I got back the boys had settled in and the cocktails where already served! Bertlee was waiting for me to go on a tour of the Ranch. Wow was I amazed!


We where greeted by Rob, which became gorgeous Rob by the end if the night. He became a mascot for the Ranch and I hope they use this shot rather than the ugly one they use online,the drawing one. Come on thins so much better don't you think?




We had a wonderful pot luck dinner right at the ranch and there was Chicken and wonderful barbacue with steak and sausages , and corn on the cob and cumber salad! It was so good! Ray and Karen and her sister came over and eat with us. They had to sit outside because woman are not allowed in this establishment. Gorgeous Rob show the girl a great time while they ate.



He was desert! Dam look what testosterone shot can do for a 47 year old man!
Ray and all of us ended up down by the dock and had a wonderful time to take this shot.


David Stjaques, my buddy from the cape and me and Bertlee !
Ptown August 2010
This was such a great time and everybody down there treats you like a wonderful friend that you have known forever! I have nothing but great memories of my trip to the cape with my buddy Bertlee. This is when we stopped at Niagara Falls



This is a HDR so it looks this way. I think people should not be in them so far . I hope that changes in the future.
This is at the falls too....



Look at that rainbow! So cool. I hope this brings a little sunshine to you just by looking. Ptown day two tomorrow.

-- Post From Little Rayray iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment