About Me

Hello! My name is Rogerray Frye. I live in Old Town in the lovely state capital of Lansing, MI and I LOVE it! I've been a photographer and videographer for over 27 years. I enjoy my life thoroughly and live it to the fullest. My motto is Live, Love, and Laugh often. My youngest son, Taylor, works at Liquid Web and really likes his job. Myles, my first born, will graduate this spring with his Bachelors Degree in networking from Saginaw Valley. I am so proud of both my young men. I'm back at college to start a new adventure and let my career flourish for many years to come. I love animals! I have two wonderful cats in my life, Toby and Tabitha. They have been the love of my life since 1999 - unconditional love for 12 years! Benny and Butters just joined the family; they're the NEW cats on the block! They been with us for 3 years. I've been teased I'm the unofficial mayor of Old Town, as I can't help but stop and talk to all my wonderful friends and family here. If you need me for business, I'm confident you'll love my work. If you just want to be friends, I'd love to share that with you too! Cheers! Rogerray

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

July, Leaving with a Bang!

The first of July brought Adam Lambert to Lansing for common ground and now he is all you hear on the radio! UGG please stop massacring his song! OK he is a great artist and all but please play more than the number one song hour after hour!
With that said here is a photo of Adam on Main stage at Common grounds....






Last week on July was so busy! I decided the last week would be for cleaning out the basement and get ready for a garage sale. I started with over 20 boxes that JR helped me pull out of the basement and boy it did not thane long before the garage was overflowing. What did I get myself into! I will say I was diligent and by Friday the gargle sale was on it's way. It was a great weekend for a sale and to chat with the people that stopped by. We met our Avon man Markus and his wonderful wife Susan and there little son Robert. They must of bought at least 50 dollars at the sale. Renne came and hung out with us and brought wonderful lunch that we had for dinner. Pumpernickel corn beef sandwiches and bert's homemade Cole slaw. It was so yummy! So where the screwdrivers. You can not have a garage sale without screwdrivers! That would just be bananas!





Talking about a banana , our Friend Scott came up to enjoy the festive back porch that we have stay-cationed on all summer. I will say that our friends have enjoyed all the times that we have had at our house and Bertlee and myself are very blessed.
We are blessed so much that this week we will be leaving for a wonderful trip though Canada, which we will see my long time friend Rhonda and her new guy John. After that we will be stopping at Niagara falls and driving though upstate new york and over to see our buddy David. He lives in Wareham, Mass not too far from the ocean. We just love David and it's been 3 years since the last trip so it shirley is time. I plan on taking photos and video all the way out so keep your eyes peeled for new and wonderful HDRS of all the beauty this great land has to offer. Well breakfast is calling and I have lots to do before we leave on Wednesday so off I go. Happy August!








-- Post From Little Rayray iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment