About Me

Hello! My name is Rogerray Frye. I live in Old Town in the lovely state capital of Lansing, MI and I LOVE it! I've been a photographer and videographer for over 27 years. I enjoy my life thoroughly and live it to the fullest. My motto is Live, Love, and Laugh often. My youngest son, Taylor, works at Liquid Web and really likes his job. Myles, my first born, will graduate this spring with his Bachelors Degree in networking from Saginaw Valley. I am so proud of both my young men. I'm back at college to start a new adventure and let my career flourish for many years to come. I love animals! I have two wonderful cats in my life, Toby and Tabitha. They have been the love of my life since 1999 - unconditional love for 12 years! Benny and Butters just joined the family; they're the NEW cats on the block! They been with us for 3 years. I've been teased I'm the unofficial mayor of Old Town, as I can't help but stop and talk to all my wonderful friends and family here. If you need me for business, I'm confident you'll love my work. If you just want to be friends, I'd love to share that with you too! Cheers! Rogerray

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Journey to Niagra Falls







The Lake Erie shoreline drive of Canada was so beautiful that I would recommend it to anybody. Bertlee and myself stopped at a farmers house for pickles and some beans and met a wonderful Canadian Gal , Elaina. She was so happy that she had somebody from the US stop by her place. We talked for a little bit and she was so friendly! We love canada! The coastal drive was so wonderful even though it added time it was so much better than the highway. We did stop once to put our feet in Lake Erie and saw the Who and pink Floyd the wall.









Niagara Falls


We arrived about 2ish and the sky was so beautiful! Bertlee had never seen them up close so we parked by the space needle and walked down closer to them. Wow was it HOT!
So, so many tourist and Bertlee was amazed. What he was really amazed at was the garbage! He looked down and it was scattered everywhere! So much for clean canada at the falls. Dam tourist!


This is suppose to be one of the 7th wonders of the world and they just little it up like no end. Hopefully you don't see it in my photos. We stayed for about a hour and a storm was brewing so it was time to cross the border.
Up state New York here we come!


-- Post From Little Rayray iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment