About Me

Hello! My name is Rogerray Frye. I live in Old Town in the lovely state capital of Lansing, MI and I LOVE it! I've been a photographer and videographer for over 27 years. I enjoy my life thoroughly and live it to the fullest. My motto is Live, Love, and Laugh often. My youngest son, Taylor, works at Liquid Web and really likes his job. Myles, my first born, will graduate this spring with his Bachelors Degree in networking from Saginaw Valley. I am so proud of both my young men. I'm back at college to start a new adventure and let my career flourish for many years to come. I love animals! I have two wonderful cats in my life, Toby and Tabitha. They have been the love of my life since 1999 - unconditional love for 12 years! Benny and Butters just joined the family; they're the NEW cats on the block! They been with us for 3 years. I've been teased I'm the unofficial mayor of Old Town, as I can't help but stop and talk to all my wonderful friends and family here. If you need me for business, I'm confident you'll love my work. If you just want to be friends, I'd love to share that with you too! Cheers! Rogerray

Sunday, December 31, 2000

Memorial day weekend 2011

Well Myles did a really great job of power washing the house and Ricky arrived on the train from Kalamazoo last night. It will be a very productive week if the rain holds off. I got him up and around with coffee and now I am waiting for my doctors appointment. I hate the doctor office! Just routine stuff and it's all that getting older and better stuff. Nothing to worry me just take up my time.
This last weekend was a blast at East Lansing Art Festival! We went both days, Saturday was short because we went to Angel and Tonys


Ricky showed up Monday on the train in East Lansing from Kalamazoo at about 10 pm. I had not seen my new friend since march but he look as great as ever! We had our fingers crossed that the weather would be great for paint this week before memorial day. Tuesday was really perfect and after all the running I did I got to get out and help by 4 pm. We worked until 7 and the front is now officially gray primed.


Bertlee made a great dinner and off to bed for the night. Wednesday was cold and rainy but I had the plan to clean and get the garage ready for this summer. Ricky came out to help, but the project was to much me and not enough him. Also the thunder hit REALLY close, so he ran inside like a dog with his tail between his legs after that. I stopped working about 7 and we had our first rainstorm party with Chinese food in the nicely clean garage.



Beer, friends and rain was the theme of this hump day.

My rohdadenten bloomed just as the weekend arrived and I had to show you all! She was so pretty even in the rain!






I got a call to do a wedding on Wednesday too! So Saturday May 28th I am having a lite lunch at my favorite new place The Soup Spoon before I go to video tape Mary and Ray's Wedding in East Lansing at river Terrence Christian reform church at 6 pm.


Bertlee is at another wedding and Myles surprised me last night by coming down for the weekend. I am blessed in so many ways this wonderful Memorial day weekend! And it's only Saturday! God bless all thous that have given there life's so we may remember them this very special holiday weekend. I love being an American.
More later..
After the wonderful wedding Bertlee had invited me out to his nephews house, Tommy and Kari Marciniak's. I was just leaving the wedding when the phone rang. It was my girlfriend Renne, and she wondered what I was doing for the night. Timing is everything so I swung by to get here and off we went to to potterville countryside.

-- Post From Little Rayray iPad

Location:W Maple St,Lansing,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment