About Me

Hello! My name is Rogerray Frye. I live in Old Town in the lovely state capital of Lansing, MI and I LOVE it! I've been a photographer and videographer for over 27 years. I enjoy my life thoroughly and live it to the fullest. My motto is Live, Love, and Laugh often. My youngest son, Taylor, works at Liquid Web and really likes his job. Myles, my first born, will graduate this spring with his Bachelors Degree in networking from Saginaw Valley. I am so proud of both my young men. I'm back at college to start a new adventure and let my career flourish for many years to come. I love animals! I have two wonderful cats in my life, Toby and Tabitha. They have been the love of my life since 1999 - unconditional love for 12 years! Benny and Butters just joined the family; they're the NEW cats on the block! They been with us for 3 years. I've been teased I'm the unofficial mayor of Old Town, as I can't help but stop and talk to all my wonderful friends and family here. If you need me for business, I'm confident you'll love my work. If you just want to be friends, I'd love to share that with you too! Cheers! Rogerray

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rain for April flowers





I went for a walk on this rainy Wednesday,down to the golden harvest but it was over flowing as usual. Dam! So I went to Pablo's instead.
The coffee is to be desired, but the food is like going to grandma victoria and having her cook you pa pa and havos.

I plan on stopping by studio 1212 to get the list of people that have signed up for my class and edit with avid all day long. I guess it's ok to rain, it does bring spring flowers and we all knowhow I love the spring. Write more later..I will leave you with a spring thought of mine.


Update: I did get the avid program up and running today on my computer called biggdaddy 264. I now have lots to learn before the 30 days trail closes down. I am editing the 7th annual Polar or plunge that was shot at Eagle Eye Golf course in January this year. I am trying out all the compressors and codecs to see which one will do more for me before the program runs out. So far the sorreson squeeze is really good, and it took 3.8 gig down to under 700 megbytes. I plan on trying to get the video to look good on both PC and Mac. I have this wonderful Sony camera that is avchd, but so far there is lot more noise in the movement that I want. I am also editing the first video I did with it which was Elliott Yamin when he visited our little North Lansing in 2008. Time will tell of I can get rid of the movement or just live with it. Happy Friday! My class at Gallery 1212is tomorrow, so I have a lot to do today. Theos is feeding a great breakfast to get my day going. Heck it's only 10am and I have been everywhere to get stuff done! Here is a photo I took yesterday after working in my yard.

-- Post From Little Rayray iPad

1 comment:

  1. I have to come to your blog to see flowers. Oh how I hope these April showers bring May flowers... Kiss!

    ReplyDelete