About Me

Hello! My name is Rogerray Frye. I live in Old Town in the lovely state capital of Lansing, MI and I LOVE it! I've been a photographer and videographer for over 27 years. I enjoy my life thoroughly and live it to the fullest. My motto is Live, Love, and Laugh often. My youngest son, Taylor, works at Liquid Web and really likes his job. Myles, my first born, will graduate this spring with his Bachelors Degree in networking from Saginaw Valley. I am so proud of both my young men. I'm back at college to start a new adventure and let my career flourish for many years to come. I love animals! I have two wonderful cats in my life, Toby and Tabitha. They have been the love of my life since 1999 - unconditional love for 12 years! Benny and Butters just joined the family; they're the NEW cats on the block! They been with us for 3 years. I've been teased I'm the unofficial mayor of Old Town, as I can't help but stop and talk to all my wonderful friends and family here. If you need me for business, I'm confident you'll love my work. If you just want to be friends, I'd love to share that with you too! Cheers! Rogerray

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The shortest day of the year!




I decided to go somewhere different for breakfast today. Sawyers pancake house. When sherry was here We went here with Oscar and mom. Boy are the pancakes good! I am having fresh peanut butter on mine and it is delicious! I walked in and the artist actor Sineh Wirie,from my cinema class was right there before me! I had not had a chance to show Sineh Wirie his video I did for the class so little ray ray iPad to the rescue.
Here is the video if you want to see it http://vimeo.com/17548573
Sineh was so appreciative, that I think he's buying my breakfast!


It is starting to feel like Christmas. I got to almost sit on Santa claus lap this year but i did not want to break his leg with all the presents he has to deliver!
Bertlee had too much egg nog at Susan and Brindley's party and got himself ran down so he got sick on Monday. He is on the mend and I hope he will be fine for Christmas. Bertlee is going way up north with his grand daughters and there mom. I will have the boys and Edie and dad over for a wonderful dinner on christmas day. The next day we will be going to John and Tammy's new house to celebrate with mom oscar and my sisters family.





Christmas is for little kids and I can not wait to see Holly and Daniel for the holiday season! Sister Sherry will not be here this time but she was for thanksgiving. Sherry and Holly by golly look fabulous!


I now have to go home and clean the living room to make room for the presents and the fun that this holiday season will bring.
I may not be able to spend spend spend durning this season, but the love and fellowship of my family and friends is what christmas is about. Good meal and wonderful memories will fill my house this Christmas season and I think the good lord above for all my blessings. Merry Christmas to one and all!

-- Post From Little Rayray iPad

Location:Interstate 69 Business,Lansing,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment