About Me

Hello! My name is Rogerray Frye. I live in Old Town in the lovely state capital of Lansing, MI and I LOVE it! I've been a photographer and videographer for over 27 years. I enjoy my life thoroughly and live it to the fullest. My motto is Live, Love, and Laugh often. My youngest son, Taylor, works at Liquid Web and really likes his job. Myles, my first born, will graduate this spring with his Bachelors Degree in networking from Saginaw Valley. I am so proud of both my young men. I'm back at college to start a new adventure and let my career flourish for many years to come. I love animals! I have two wonderful cats in my life, Toby and Tabitha. They have been the love of my life since 1999 - unconditional love for 12 years! Benny and Butters just joined the family; they're the NEW cats on the block! They been with us for 3 years. I've been teased I'm the unofficial mayor of Old Town, as I can't help but stop and talk to all my wonderful friends and family here. If you need me for business, I'm confident you'll love my work. If you just want to be friends, I'd love to share that with you too! Cheers! Rogerray

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hump day in December


Well I was Late for cooking class today because barbie came over last night and got me and Bertlee drunk.


This is the barbie that stopped by barbie bitch.
You know I have a question, if barbie is so popular why you you have to buy all her friends? Oh that is a different barbie! Taylor came home from work at 8am and I really did hear him, but the bed was so warm and I was so tired I thought I could get another half hour. Taylor yelled at me, DAD your going to be late to school! And I popped out of bed,in the shower and was only 20 min last. I made a cake in a spring from pan. It was apple pecan cranberry Carmel upside down cake. I made real whip creme with Carmel and brandy folded into it. It was so good!



I got the recipe off epucurious .com.Chef was very impressed and the class agreed. Bertlee will tell me when I get home if he liked it. Well back to drinking a little joy into my life with friends.
Happy hump day!






-- Post From Little Rayray iPad

Location:Esquire bar

No comments:

Post a Comment