About Me

Hello! My name is Rogerray Frye. I live in Old Town in the lovely state capital of Lansing, MI and I LOVE it! I've been a photographer and videographer for over 27 years. I enjoy my life thoroughly and live it to the fullest. My motto is Live, Love, and Laugh often. My youngest son, Taylor, works at Liquid Web and really likes his job. Myles, my first born, will graduate this spring with his Bachelors Degree in networking from Saginaw Valley. I am so proud of both my young men. I'm back at college to start a new adventure and let my career flourish for many years to come. I love animals! I have two wonderful cats in my life, Toby and Tabitha. They have been the love of my life since 1999 - unconditional love for 12 years! Benny and Butters just joined the family; they're the NEW cats on the block! They been with us for 3 years. I've been teased I'm the unofficial mayor of Old Town, as I can't help but stop and talk to all my wonderful friends and family here. If you need me for business, I'm confident you'll love my work. If you just want to be friends, I'd love to share that with you too! Cheers! Rogerray

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Today the sun is shining!! And it's the end of the world as We know it!?!?




I had a great time at Renee's last night just enjoying our friend Frannie and the fall rain and the last week of beautiful weather. Now, I not trying to jinx it or anything,but it is October 24th and all the leaves are on the ground. I did have a great day in the office and caught up on paper work.



Renee and a surprise visit from Francheska was my high light, which was singing and carrying on till it was time to go home. Zaq, my new roommate's birthday was yesterday,but I had too much fun without him so I was tucked neatly in bed by the time he got home. I was glad that I could wake him that morning to my ritual music box rendition to happy birthday. Today, I should work around the house but it feels like a bookie day on hump day and her some photos out and about before it all goes back down to the dark and dingiest time of the year. This day is mine and I plan on conquering it with stride and chin high! Even if it feels like I am faking it. Last here I was at Saugatuck and this was the photo I took. Let see if I can top this one today...




- Posted from little Rayray IPad

Location:E Michigan Ave,Lansing,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment