About Me

Hello! My name is Rogerray Frye. I live in Old Town in the lovely state capital of Lansing, MI and I LOVE it! I've been a photographer and videographer for over 27 years. I enjoy my life thoroughly and live it to the fullest. My motto is Live, Love, and Laugh often. My youngest son, Taylor, works at Liquid Web and really likes his job. Myles, my first born, will graduate this spring with his Bachelors Degree in networking from Saginaw Valley. I am so proud of both my young men. I'm back at college to start a new adventure and let my career flourish for many years to come. I love animals! I have two wonderful cats in my life, Toby and Tabitha. They have been the love of my life since 1999 - unconditional love for 12 years! Benny and Butters just joined the family; they're the NEW cats on the block! They been with us for 3 years. I've been teased I'm the unofficial mayor of Old Town, as I can't help but stop and talk to all my wonderful friends and family here. If you need me for business, I'm confident you'll love my work. If you just want to be friends, I'd love to share that with you too! Cheers! Rogerray

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The hottest weekend in July! It's over 100 degrees!

Well I can tell you that in Michigan we complain about the weather all the time and today is no excuse not to. I slept in till10 not wanting to get out of my wonderful air-conditioned room. Bertlee had first shift last night in the air. He was miserable because he has a hard time sleeping with his copd anyways so I turned the air on and told him to go lay down and read his book or at least take a knap. That was 8 last night and he slept like a baby! His word was phenomenal ! Our friend Kalina is moving to florida and we are having a going away party for her Friday, so Bertlee is going to cook up a storm today. I told him keep it light and summery but he wants to make a cake so the oven has to come on...I told him use the microwave but he doesn't think it will come out. Old school cook, and don't try to change him. He cooks just fine. We did say we where going to try fresh juicing. Berts niece cricket, has all the stuff and we are going on Monday to get a lesson.

Two weeks later...
Well I will tell you that I love fresh juice and I miss it tremendously! We had carrot ginger lime or lemon, this beet apple and ginger, it was wonderful! I had so much energy by the time we took it back i wanted to keep it forever! I am still trying to bid on one but they coat around 100.00 used so I just missed it by 29 bucks since we do not want to spend over 80 dollars. I hope to get one soon.
Today I am going down to Lcc to get my classes for this fall. Unfortunate that they start in august, but that is just the way it is. I have felt the pull to get the rest of the things done that I had not gotten to so far this summer. I feel the pull and really it kind of hurts! Dam summer! It goes so fast! Hopefully this will be the productive day that I am hoping for. Hell, I have to stop that it will be the best day for a hump day in August!! I am at the soup spoon for a quick breakfast then off to the wonderful day ahead. I watched the movie source code last night, Wow was that really good! The apple tv updated so that I could get what I had already purchased and my wonderful channel Vimeo is now joined the apple family on the apple TV. Before the source code ended I rewound it to see if I could fool apple to let somebody else watch it. I will find out tonight.


-- Post From Little Rayray iPad

Location:Lansing River Trail,Lansing,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment