About Me

Hello! My name is Rogerray Frye. I live in Old Town in the lovely state capital of Lansing, MI and I LOVE it! I've been a photographer and videographer for over 27 years. I enjoy my life thoroughly and live it to the fullest. My motto is Live, Love, and Laugh often. My youngest son, Taylor, works at Liquid Web and really likes his job. Myles, my first born, will graduate this spring with his Bachelors Degree in networking from Saginaw Valley. I am so proud of both my young men. I'm back at college to start a new adventure and let my career flourish for many years to come. I love animals! I have two wonderful cats in my life, Toby and Tabitha. They have been the love of my life since 1999 - unconditional love for 12 years! Benny and Butters just joined the family; they're the NEW cats on the block! They been with us for 3 years. I've been teased I'm the unofficial mayor of Old Town, as I can't help but stop and talk to all my wonderful friends and family here. If you need me for business, I'm confident you'll love my work. If you just want to be friends, I'd love to share that with you too! Cheers! Rogerray

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My first day in college and my moms birthday

Project get my house in order and be organized in 2011 is deeply on it's way.





I went to ikea yesterday on one of the coldest days of the year. It was only 9 degrees whe I woke and I was not ready to leave the house, but I did and glad of it. Breakfast was wonderful I ran into Melinda and Ray at the old town diner. Both of them are back to college also, and Ray told me that Melinda received a addie for her work of a film last year. I met them about 3 years ago at the first annual studio hop. That is when I found out just how many people are in my area doing all sorts of media work. We had so much fun at stobers bar after party, which was catered by Zane of the golden harvest, North Lansing.
I have a print of his restaurant and when people move out of the area they buy it.
He has sold over 600.00 to date. Just love Zane and his family!

Anyways it was so nice to hear the 411 of Ray and Melinda's life. Ray is a wonderful 6 foot 5 Teddy bear and Melinda is a 5 foot 3 Asian American. We must of talked only for 1/2 an hour but the brainstorming was wonderful. The I was off to ikea with Jamie. It was only 22 degrees so driving was a mess. We had a near miss which scared the bajesus out of me and we missed the exit.
I figured it out 20 miles later when downtown Detroit signs starting popping up. We ended up getting to ikea about 4:20 and was one of the only couple of guys in the warehouse! Talk about dead, what a perfect day for ikea. I got some organize stuff, and a few new shelve for my office storage cabinet and some samon and shrimp on toast with a cheese spinach crepe'. Wow was that good!


We made it home for bowling which as usual one game in the 110 range and one under 60.... I don't bowl well.
Before I went off to bed I called mom to wish her a wonderful birthday and hope she has a wonderful day. School and pre production and post production classes on Tuesday. Then American idol with my girl Jennifer Lopez! Ya! Oh ya Bertlee made a wonderful roast yesterday so hummus tonight too.


-- Post From Little Rayray iPad

Location:Lansing, Michigan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rogerray! It's the neighbor girl. I'm completely engrossed in Six Feet Under right now, and for some reason it reminded me to read your blog. It's splendid! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six feet under!! I love that show! I hope you don't think I need to be....six feet under. I fixed the double blog so thank you so much for your comment . Out at panera for blogging and lunch. Happy winter thaw!

    ReplyDelete