About Me

Hello! My name is Rogerray Frye. I live in Old Town in the lovely state capital of Lansing, MI and I LOVE it! I've been a photographer and videographer for over 27 years. I enjoy my life thoroughly and live it to the fullest. My motto is Live, Love, and Laugh often. My youngest son, Taylor, works at Liquid Web and really likes his job. Myles, my first born, will graduate this spring with his Bachelors Degree in networking from Saginaw Valley. I am so proud of both my young men. I'm back at college to start a new adventure and let my career flourish for many years to come. I love animals! I have two wonderful cats in my life, Toby and Tabitha. They have been the love of my life since 1999 - unconditional love for 12 years! Benny and Butters just joined the family; they're the NEW cats on the block! They been with us for 3 years. I've been teased I'm the unofficial mayor of Old Town, as I can't help but stop and talk to all my wonderful friends and family here. If you need me for business, I'm confident you'll love my work. If you just want to be friends, I'd love to share that with you too! Cheers! Rogerray

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Downtown Lansing New City Market

I am sitting out on the deck looking at the new renovations of the old board of water and light building. It has come along ways since I started documenting it's transformation into this gorgeous building I am sitting in front of. The car garage is getting concrete skirts on the skin today. It seems just yesterday that the ground was wet and muddy. This week there is light long and proud just the way we like October. Crisp,clean air and long light. Michigan always looks great in the spring and fall. It the way the world tilts and I love this long clean light.
I promised myself to shoot as much as possible for the next couple weeks.
People places and as much as possible in HDR. I had a wonderful day out at MSU gardens yesterday. I had a photo shoot planned for 6pm and they called while I was I cinema class. I missed that they wanted to reschedule, so since I was already there I had a blast taking photos all over campus.
I was in heaven! When the light was gone me and Bertlee went to Emils for all you could eat spaghetti night. I had not been there in years. Now I am sitting out looking at the new space that is surrounding me by the city market. Nobody here but me and the occasional jogger or bike cyclist. The coffee is about gone and my words run thin because the beauty is overwhelming me. I have to leave with this thought. Where are the people to enjoy this beautiful day with me? I guess I am one of the lucky ones and I have to always remember that.
Thank you god for such a lovely day!
Cheers and smiles,
Rogerray



-- Post From Little Rayray iPad

Location:Lansing , Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment