About Me

Hello! My name is Rogerray Frye. I live in Old Town in the lovely state capital of Lansing, MI and I LOVE it! I've been a photographer and videographer for over 27 years. I enjoy my life thoroughly and live it to the fullest. My motto is Live, Love, and Laugh often. My youngest son, Taylor, works at Liquid Web and really likes his job. Myles, my first born, will graduate this spring with his Bachelors Degree in networking from Saginaw Valley. I am so proud of both my young men. I'm back at college to start a new adventure and let my career flourish for many years to come. I love animals! I have two wonderful cats in my life, Toby and Tabitha. They have been the love of my life since 1999 - unconditional love for 12 years! Benny and Butters just joined the family; they're the NEW cats on the block! They been with us for 3 years. I've been teased I'm the unofficial mayor of Old Town, as I can't help but stop and talk to all my wonderful friends and family here. If you need me for business, I'm confident you'll love my work. If you just want to be friends, I'd love to share that with you too! Cheers! Rogerray

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Birthday Party barbecue

After a wonderful weekend at gay pride I still had a little celebrating to do on tuesday June 15. Monday was really a slow moving day. Everybody was hung from the weekend festivities. JR slept the whole day away and Bertlee was a zombie. I moved slow to the drum beat of a gray Monday.
Before I went to bed I prayed for good weather on my birthday.


Teusday, June 15th 2010
I had some really weird dreams last night. I woke up with some really big weird dreams. My neck was sore right behind my noter neck and it was weird to be sore there. I felt like I was a medium like on tv. I don't want to talk about them but there was death involved. I was not going let this ruin my birthday though.
After a lazy Monday I was ready to get the day going. To do something different, I went to scullersn books for coffee. The good lord did a great job at not having it rain, but it was still a very overcast day. Schullers books is a great getaway for me because I get to catch up on my magazine reading and I love there 7 layer energy bar. Melt the chocolate,Carmel and butterscotch for 22 seconds in the microwave and you have love with coffee. It also creates a wonderful buzz to sit down and write in my blog. I wanted a day that I could sit back and just relax until I was ready ton have it play forward. That was until about 2 pm then it was time to get the food for the cook out in was having on the back porch. Bertlee got stuff for his special potato salad at lunch and we never go there but
My mind said I had lots of time and when I got home Bertlee was working on the potato salad and I got taylor to cut up fruit and I started the grill. My friends started to show up around 6 ish and was so happy tom have them all there for my birthday.
Here is a few of them.







I told each and everyone of them that I am so happy that they all showed up and that I am thankful for having such such great friends. If it was not for friends and family I don't know where I would be. There was 15 or 17 of my peeps there and I missed some but they where there in spirit.
The feast of food was so good and the corn patato Saldana and fruit was a great hit. I hope I have this many friends on my 86th birthday!

-- Post From Little Rayray iPad


Location:116 west maple street,Lansing,MI 48906

No comments:

Post a Comment